(2) place a prominent notice on our website,
(3) change the last updated date at the top, and
How We Collect Personally Identifiable Information
There are two ways we collect personally identifiable information:
(1) information which you supply to us directly; and
(2) information which we gather from your computer using cookies.
“Cookies” are small files or records that we place on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our website. The cookies transmit this information back to the computers at our service; these computers are the only computers which are authorized to read such information. The information captured makes it possible for us
(1) to speed your visit, keep track of items in your shopping cart, and provide you with recommendations for content;
(2) to remember information you gave to us so you don’t have to reenter it each time you visit our website; and
(3) to monitor the total number of visitors and pages viewed. Most people do not know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit our website or most websites because browsers are typically set to accept cookies. You can choose to have your browser warn you every time a cookie is being sent to you or you can turn off cookie placement. If your browser is not enabled to accept cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
When We Collect Information and the Types of Information We Collect
The information we collect will depend on what you do when you visit our site.
When you visit our site:
When you visit our site, our servers automatically log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the Internet Protocol number (IP Address of the computer or router you requested the page from), the time of the request, the URL of your request, and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We use all of this information to measure visits to our website and how our website is being used. We also use this information to improve our websites performance and layout and to assess the preferences for our content options and features.
However, unless you visit our store, we do not collect personally identifiable information including your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number or credit card information or any information about content you may select or download or memberships you may purchase.
When You Purchase the our Services
When you purchase the =services (the Services), you are asked to supply the following personally identifiable information: your name, billing address, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and credit card information. We maintain this information for the purpose of contacting you to deliver services.
Memberships and subscription status and changes.
All account information, including your name, billing address, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and credit card information.
We may aggregate anonymous information about your use of the Service, your content download activity, your membership and subscription purchases and your browsing activity on our website and deliver this information to our content partners and licensors for the purpose of providing them with an assessment of interest in their content.
How We Protect Personally Identifiable Information
We employ measures designed to limit access to the personally identifiable information we collect to those employees or others who need access to it in order to conduct business and service your account. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of personal information, must follow established procedures to do so, and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to do so. In addition, we maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personally identifiable information. Finally, companies we hire to provide support services to us are not permitted to use personally identifiable information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We limit their use of your information to the performance of the specific services that we have requested from them.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password for your our online store Home Page and for ensuring that no minors or third parties access or use in any way your our service account.
Our Personally Identifiable Information Disclosure Policy
In addition, our service will not disclose your personally identifiable information, unless we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
(1) comply with the law or with legal process served on our service or our website;
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of our service, our content partners and licensors, licensors of certain intellectual property and our creditors (in the event of a dissolution proceeding), and,
(3) address circumstances affecting the personal safety of users of our service, our website, or the public. In the event our service goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Privacy Options For Customers
We believe that the information that our service collects is necessary to ensure the proper account billing, management and operation of the Service. If you do not wish to have this information collected, your only option is to terminate your use of the Service.
our service may send out periodic email messages to you informing you of technical service issues related to the Service or your our service account. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the Service you have chosen. our service may also contact you by telephone with service or account related inquiries or information.
our service may also send out periodic email messages recommending certain content to you based on your previous selections or informing you about promotions for content or content packages. You will have the right to opt out of these messages through an unsubscribe link contained in each email.
Access To Your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal contact information is correct and current, thus if you subscribe to our monthly services.
Last updated December 29, 2017.