iTech Diffusion, LLC
Lowell, United States
An innovator in the area of IT solutions, iTech Diffusion provides a wide spectrum of services including Website Design, Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing, S.E.O. services, Web Content Writing, and IT Consulting Services. The company aims to provide you complete satisfaction and best in services of IT to customers and cutting edge software solutions. iTech Diffusion was founded in the year 2016 and since then it has a steady growth in IT services.
Our goal is to provide affordable state of the art IT services to small businesses and individuals as a cooperation would enjoy. Our Objectives include;
1. Deliver top quality services in all our services;
2. To ensure our clients meet their business needs;
3. To hold the satisfaction and interest of our clients a top priority
We believe and support some of the renowned quotes that determine the success of a business. Thus, we strongly believe that client focus propels a business into success.
- business development
Looking for the next level opportunity?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Past experience as Business development executive for 3 years or as Business development manager for 2years
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google tools.
- Establishes and maintains market positioning by locating, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Researches industry trends and related publications, events, and announcements to identify trendsetter ideas.
- Maintains records of individual contributors and their contributions.
- Contacts potential partners to locate or propose business deals.
- Explores and discovers new business opportunities.
- Analyzes market strategies, deal requirements, and financials to screen possible acquisitions.
- Makes decisions and resolves internal priorities.
- Recommend investments in equity.
- Examines new venture integration into company strategies and operations to develop negotiating strategies and positions.
- Examines business opportunities and risks.
- Coordinates requirements; draws up and negotiates contracts; and integrates contract requirements into business operations.
- Keeps information confidential so it contributes to the value of the organization.
- Acquires ownership for accomplishing new and different requests to enhance a company\'s reputation.